Studio Gobo is an established AAA games studio, part of the Keywords family. Our team has worked on multiple world-class projects for companies such as Tencent, Disney, Ubisoft and Warner Bros. Projects include HyperScape, Synced: Off-Planet, For Honor, Marvel Super Heroes: Guardians of the Galaxy and Star Wars: Rise Against the Empire playsets for Disney Infinity 3.0.
Studio Gobo is looking for a Senior Producer to join the team on an unannounced AAA game. The ideal candidate will be confident with large team development and executing on an external publisher’s vision. As a Senior Producer at Studio Gobo you will be accountable for the timely delivery and final quality of the game, working with the Game Director and external production team.
At Studio Gobo, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Studio Gobo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We offer you a comprehensive benefits package and an award-winning environment to work in, rating 4.9 out of 5 stars for employee satisfaction on glassdoor.com!
A Senior Producer at Studio Gobo...
- Schedule & Planning: Lead the production on the project, set out the road map, define milestone goals and create a project schedule. Establish processes to ensure the on-time delivery of the project to high-quality standards.
- Management: Lead, mentor and empower the production team, and set clear ownership for effective collaboration.
- Dependencies: Clearly identify any cross-team and cross-function dependencies and develop mitigation plans.
- Risk Management: Identify areas of risk early and create solutions to manage these before they impact the project.
- Pipelines & Workflows: Work with subject matter experts to develop pipelines and workflows that minimise risk and allow for predictive planning.
- Client Management: Build a trusting and collaborative relationship with external partners.
- Communication: Communicate with all key stakeholder’s project progress and quality.
Things we'd love to see from you:
- 7+ years of game development experience, with 3+ years in a senior producer role or equivalent on console projects, must have experienced full project cycle on an AAA console game as a senior producer
- Solid understanding of game development and video game technologies, with experience in all phases of development
- Excellent leadership skills that empowers the talents and drives action to deliver success.
- Established communication, people, interview, presentation, organizational and documentation skills
- Experience with agile development processes, specifically Scrum and Kanban
- Highly skilled in the use of Excel, Jira and other project management tools
Please also let us know if you have:
- Experience working with external teams and publishers, or outsourcing vendors
- Experience working on character action games