Studio Gobo is an established AAA games studio, part of the Keywords family. Our team has worked on multiple world class projects for companies such as Tencent, Disney, Ubisoft and Warner Bros. Projects include Hogwarts Legacy, Synced: Off-Planet, For Honor, Marvel Super Heroes: Guardians of the Galaxy and Star Wars: Rise Against the Empire playsets for Disney Infinity 3.0.
We are looking for a Producer to join the team and the ideal candidate will be confident with large team development and executing on an external publisher’s vision. As a producer at Studio Gobo you will be accountable for the timely delivery, budget and final quality of the game, working with the Game Director and production team.
At Studio Gobo, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Studio Gobo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We offer you a comprehensive benefits package and an award-winning environment to work in, rating 4.9 out of 5 stars for employee satisfaction on glassdoor.com!
A Producer at Studio Gobo...
- Schedule & Planning: Work with feature and project leads to create, prioritise and maintain the projects schedule and product backlog.
- Dependencies: Clearly identify any cross-team and cross-function dependencies and develop mitigation plans.
- Risk Management: Identify areas of risk as early as possible and create solutions to manage these before they impact the project.
- Pipelines & Workflows: Work with subject matter experts to develop pipelines and workflows that minimise risk and allow for predictive planning.
- Co-Dev: As a co-dev partner you will work with the lead studio or publisher on integrating their working practices and align on quality standards.
- Dev QA Liaison: Work with the Dev QA Lead to ensure that the continuous QA strategy is working effectively across the team and that milestones are appropriately planned for.
- Communication: Communicate to all key stakeholder’s project progress and quality.
Things we'd love to see from you:
- A few years of game development experience in a production role.
- Developed a AAA game on either console or PC in a production role.
- Solid understanding of game development and video game technologies, with experience in all phases of development.
- Established communication, people, interview, presentation, organizational and documentation skills.
- Experience with agile development processes, specifically Scrum and Kanban.
- Highly skilled in the use of Excel, Jira and other project management tools.
- Creative problem solver who can work within a team to produce AAA gaming products.
Please also let us know if you have
- Certified Scrum Master or similar qualifications.
- Experience working with external teams and publishers.