Studio Gobo is an established AAA games studio, part of the Keywords family. Our team has worked on multiple world class projects for companies such as Tencent, Disney, Ubisoft and Warner Bros. Projects include Synced: Off-Planet, For Honor, Marvel Super Heroes: Guardians of the Galaxy and Star Wars: Rise Against the Empire playsets for Disney Infinity 3.0.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and an award-winning environment to work in!
• Oversee a team of developers from all disciplines to deliver a high-quality, fun experience on time and on budget.
• Uphold the creative vision for the project and ensure this vision is communicated to the development team and client.
• Manage the relationship with clients, establishing an open and honest collaboration.
• Eliminate blockers to ensure smooth development, creating a empowering development environment to set the team up for success.
• Steer a steady course between the requirements of the client and the available resources.
• Be accountable for meeting contractual obligations to clients, including milestones and other deliverables.
• Continuously review the product and look for areas of improvement.
• Create new game concept and pitches, and actively participate in new business development.
• 8 years of professional game development experience with at least 2 game shipped in a Game Director role or similar (e.g. Creative Director, Product Owner etc.)
• Widely played, especially with console and PC games, with the ability to articulate what is strong or weak about existing games.
• Proven success in creating compelling and innovative high-quality products.
• An analytical mind, strong problem solving & critical thinking skills. An ideal candidate will be of high intelligence while Still possessing an intensely pragmatic streak.
• A positive and empathetic attitude is essential.
• Experience of working character action or similar genres would be an advantage.